Tuesday 15 April 2014

Na Double Double Denim

Hey guys!

Hope you're enjoying the glorious sunshine today! Whether it's you can feel the beams on your face or enjoying the view from your window haha

Denim. It never goes out of style, and I mean never. Thank God! 
And we can even double up!

I did it with A dungaree crop and some jeans that I turned into shorts! And because of the amazing whether I will take any excuse to bring out some jungle leaves, finishing off with my holographic beauties!

Et voila!































Jacket: American Apparel, Dungaree crop: Rihanna for River Island, Shorts: Levis (Altered), Shoes: Topshop, Sunglasses: River Island

Hope you liked this post!

Here's my lovely view of the weather today!


God Bless

Flakes of a Feather xXxXx





No comments:

Post a Comment